Wednesday, April 16, 2014

You Are Special Card

This You're Special card is for my daughter Megan. When my children were growing up, I used colors to help keep things organized. Megan's color was yellow and she loves yellow roses.


The background paper is a digital print from Daisy Company. I added a piece of ribbon that I think I picked up out of a dollar bin somewhere. The doily is a yellow paper doily that I distressed with yellow ink. The You Are Special digital image is another of the wonderful things available from Create with TLC. The two butterflies are also digital images; unfortunately, I didn't make record of where I found the set.

Note to self: ALWAYS add info to the file name so I can track back to the site where I obtained digital files. And a note to my readers: if you identify any digital papers or images I've used here and which I have not properly given credit for, PLEASE let me know so I can credit the source!


No comments: